Set of 3 Terra Pyrex Mixing Bowls
Style: Mid-century Modern
Dimensions: Small, 5-3/4"x3-1/4" Medium, 9-3/4"x4" Large, 10-1/2"x4-1/2"
- Terra is one of the more interesting patterns which was introduced in the 60s
- Characterized by a very dark chocolate brown finish that has lighter orange-brown lines seemingly "scratched" into it
- The lines almost appear to be randomly distributed and of random width
- The main dark brown finish is very matte in feel, it feels like a handcrafted unfinished glaze
- This pattern came in the normal mixing bowls and casseroles but also featured several dinnerware items including handle-less mugs, 9/12" plates and salad bowls
- Also known as: Brown Lines, Terra Cotta, Brown Terra, Earth
- All bowls marked "Pyrex, Made in the USA, Ovenware" on the bottom
-has some surface scratches, see photos.